Industrial Training Advantages in FACT Center:
- Highly efficient because the training is competency-based
- International standard training facilities
- Relevant to the demands of the local industry today and in the future
- Use of industrial equipment
- Guaranteed FESTO quality and standard
- FESTO certificate on successful completion of training
- Increase productivity by closing know-how gaps
- Training for employability and productivity
Basic Technologies of Mechatronics training is the very first step of education and training in Automation Technology. To be able to think and act within a networked system, the basic technologies must be fully understood.
Fully automation representing material and signal flow throughout the entire manufacturing and packaging process in the industry. To have the capability to handle fully automated systems, partially automation has to be understood. Partially automation is divided into 2 sections: factory automation and process automation.
- We offer separate industrial training modules in the fields of industrial automation and mechatronics technologies.
- All our modules are designed as 3 to 4 days of short-term training programs for either industry or academia.
- In addition, we offer long term training programs certified from FESTO as:
- FESTO Professional Diploma in Industrial Automation and Mechatronics
- FESTO Professional Certificate in:
- Power Fluidics
- PLC Programming
- Electrical Machines