Mohab Mohamed Eid
Mohab Mohamed Eid is an Electronics and computer engineering program student at Nile University.
- Certificate of Appreciation for being JRA for WINC Research Center during summer intern 2021
- Selected to be Lead of GDSC Nile University by Google Ecosystem at 25/7/2021
- Certificate of Appreciation for being JTA during fall 2020, spring 2021, and fall 2021 by the Dean of Engineering school
- Dean's honor for having a top academic performance for spring 2021, and fall 2021.
- Being one of the top 10 teams all over Egypt with Mohamed Khaled and Hazem Antar in Hacktrick AI hackathon that Dell organized
- Semi-Finalist in AUC Real-life competition with Mohamed Tarek, Ahmed Ayman, Micheal Adel.
- Organized Techday Cairo, which was a tech event in all software technologies, by GDSC Nile University.
- Organized Solution Challenge Egypt which was the first version of google competition all over Egypt and was recognized and appreciated by the google ecosystem in MENA region.