Const. doc BOQ Tender Doc - Site Supervision /Project Management
The course is subdivided into two categories; Const. doc BOQ Tender Doc. specifically concerned with producing the project unpriced Bill of Quantity for the Architecture and ID works only in all project phases (schematic through tender submission). Perform a Cost Estimate Process for the works of Electrical (Power, Conveying, and Communication & Security System), HVAC, Mechanical, Architectural, Structural, Landscape and Infrastructure. Perform a final review of the BOQs and Cost Estimate Lists before submission. Provide guidelines for the proper Bid Evaluation of projects. Contractor pre-qualification that is a process by which a bidder on a construction project is evaluated in order to determine whether the bidder has the skill, judgment, integrity, sufficient financial resources and the ability required to complete the required performance of a contract relating to construction work. Site Supervision / Project Management targets creating a consistent management style among all types of projects. Familiarization with project management professional (PMP) state-of-the-art. Understanding different responsibilities, roles & functions within a project.
1. Understanding the scientific fundamentals and engineering methods in the course subject.
2.Understand the design project processes from the first step until the project final handover to the client.
3. Studying project management and its relation to the design and construction phases
4. Project planning and coordination.
5. Integration of design process from conception to construction.
6. Project estimate and budgeting.
7. Project management scheduling techniques and delivery.
8. Business ethics.
9. Demonstrate effective verbal, visual and written communication in the engineering/technology area.